Magnificent Things

        Uber is magnificent! My new Truth hair, Azuchi skirt, and Gos boots are all new exclusive releases at Uber January.  ...




        Uber is magnificent! My new Truth hair, Azuchi skirt, and Gos boots are all new exclusive releases at Uber January. 





        Cae just released this gorgeous, natural stone jewelry set, Amaya, at the current round of District 20. I am wearing the materials enabled version and since I have pink lights hitting me in this background, you can see that reflected in the natural onyx stones that I am wearing, gorgeous. My makeup is all by Arte. You can find my eyeliner and eyes at the main store and my lipstick was in the August Powder Pack. 




Hair: TRUTH / Lilo @ Uber
Skirt: [Azuchi] Lena Skirt *Maitreya* Black @ Uber
Boots: [Gos] Rihanna Perforated Boots - Materials [lara] @ Uber
Top: Blueberry - Daisy - Top - Maitreya/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Amaya :: Collection @ District 20
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Rings: Zaara : Siya stacked rings and hand-harness
Eyeliner: A R T E - Joy Eyeliner/ Teleport
Lipstick: A R T E - Powder Pack Catwa August 2017
Eyes: A R T E - Heart Eyes / Teleport
Pose: Belle Poses - Dhonnas 6
Background: Pseudo- Neon Nights Scene RARE


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!