Wrapped

        Neve is at the current round of faMESHed with this Wrapped top and I am loving the sleeve options. You can shorten it also to ...



        Neve is at the current round of faMESHed with this Wrapped top and I am loving the sleeve options. You can shorten it also to show your hands, or you can wear the sleeves long to cover them and keep them warm. The top is like a scarf and bolero sweater in one. It is meant to be paired with this cute mini-skirt that is also at faMESHed. You have until Nov 27th to shop this round of faMESHed.  I paired this outfit with some thigh high boots with strings wrapped around them and optional socks that were just released by N-core at the current round of Kustom 9.

        I love exploring the grid and finding gorgeous picture places. I even have an organized spreadsheet that I keep of all my favorite places. One of them is called de*cid*u*ous and they just redid the sim for winter. Look for it in the "Forest" category of my Picture Places. It is gorgeous and best of all, you can join their group for FREE and then you can rez on this sim. I am taking my picture here today.



Skirt: Neve skirt - miss Lara @ faMESHed
Top: Neve top - wrapped Lara  @ faMESHed
Shoes: N-core ELLA "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara @ Kustom 9
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH Louisa
Skin: Glam Affair - Abigail - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America
Lipstick: Studio Exposure First Time Lipcream Vers 06
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure Pool Party Eyeshadow Vers 10
Pose: Le Poppycock *Fragile Song* B @ The Liaison Collaborative
Picture Place: Deciduous (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!