Gos at Shoetopia 2017

        Welcome to my SL bedroom. The actual one that I live in, not one that I staged for a picture, but the one inside my house. I ...



        Welcome to my SL bedroom. The actual one that I live in, not one that I staged for a picture, but the one inside my house. I really have not shown my house much even though I have lived here for the past six months or so and I am actually ready to pick it and start on my Fall/Winter home. I really meant to show you guys this house... maybe before I pick it up, lol. So today I am opening up shoe boxes!! Shoetopia opens tomorrow, September 25th, at 3:00 PM (SL time) and you are going to want to go because the shoes are amazing and did I mention SHOES!! Gos will be releasing two new shoes at the event, the above Dulce heels and a pair of thigh high boots as well. Make sure to visit Gos at Shoetopia 2017 before it closes October 9th.  




        The Gos Ariana Thigh High boots will also be released tomorrow at Shoetopia. My lingerie in both pictures is new by Narcisse at 4Mesh. My hair is new by Exile at eBento



Shoe 1: [Gos] Dulce Pumps - Collection @ Shoetopia (Sept 25th)
Shoe 2: [Gos] Ariana Thigh-High Boots - Collection @ Shoetopia (Sept 25th)
Lingerie: Narcisse- Kellis Babydoll Top and Panties @ 4Mesh
Hair: Exile:: Tether @ eBento
Jewelry: (Kunglers) Miele necklace and bracelets/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Essences Lyra #Pale02 @ Powder Pack September
Pose Prop 1: {NANTRA} Not Afraid of Heights Ottoman Pose 6 @ Ultra
Pose 2: {NANTRA} Not Afraid of Heights Pose 3 @ Ultra




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!