N-Core Arcade September

        Next month is Arcade month and the shopping guide is already out. I am currently making my wish list and man there are so m...



        Next month is Arcade month and the shopping guide is already out. I am currently making my wish list and man there are so many amazing items. Like my new N-core boots, socks, and leg belt for example. N-core will be in this round of the Arcade with the Tiana Boots and Socks set. There are two rare items, the black urban leg belt (shown) and an anklet as well as 28 common items in this set. I am so ready for fall and boots! I was so giddy today getting out my fall leaf poses and finding some fall leaves inside SL. I am ready and you will be too with the great fall inspired sets at Arcade September. Make sure to play N-core at the Arcade September 1st!







Boots: N-core TIANA Boots @ Arcade September
Socks: N-core TIANA Socks @ Arcade September
N-core URBAN LEG BELT "Black" RARE @ Arcade September
Skirt: Kaithleen's Pleated Skirt @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: Wasabi Pills/ Vivienne Mesh Hair/ Teleport
Sweater: KITJA - Lauren Sweater MINT
Necklace: Donna Flora MILU'
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.16
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Pure Matte (Cupid - Browns)
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposeur Love Mystery Eyeshadow Vers.08 @ Powder Pack August
Pose: Kirin - Autumn Leaves Pose 1
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Autumn Leaves 05


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!