Road Trip

        Collabor88 is taking us on a ROAD TRIP this round! I was afraid I would forget my new bikini and since I plan on jumping right...




        Collabor88 is taking us on a ROAD TRIP this round! I was afraid I would forget my new bikini and since I plan on jumping right in the ocean, I am just going to wear it for the ride. I am wearing a Blueberry bikini, Reign flip flops, and Exile hair that are all exclusives at the event. I am also posing on the new Reign Droptop car that you can get at collabor88 and then hit the road! This car is driveable and it comes with a cute road map too. My sexy pose is new by Nantra in the Beach Illustrated 2017 set that was just released at The Liaison Collaborative. I am also wearing some gorgeous new Pink Fuel eyeshadow, Sugar Rush palette.






Bikini: Blueberry - Adrianna - Bikini  @ Collabor88 July
Hair: Exile:: Summer Glow @ Collabor88 July
Shoes: REIGN.- CALI FLIP FLOPS @ Collabor88 July
Car: REIGN.- Summer Roadtrip Droptop AQUA @ Collabor88 July
Jewelry: aisling. Everild Set
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] Sugar Rush Eyeshadow @ Cutie Loot July
Pose: {NANTRA} Beach Illustrated 2017 4 @ The Liaison Collaborative
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Suitcase Display 2
-tres blah- Bon Voyage - Stacked Suitcases
+Half-Deer+ First Class Kitty - Luggage - Leather
Tartessos Arts Travel Luggage


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!