Rapunzel

        Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let down your long hair! This round of Enchantment's theme is Rapunzel and Kaithleen's is ther...




        Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let down your long hair! This round of Enchantment's theme is Rapunzel and Kaithleen's is there with this gorgeous modern, sexy take on this princesses dress. My beautiful tiara is by Eudora 3D and my long hair is fitmesh by Phoenix. My tower pose and pose prop are new by Nantra. You can find them all at the event. (Actually my Phoenix hair is not at the event, although they do have pretty Rapunzel hair there. I just really loved this previous release because of the curly parts of the hair. I found it on Marketplace.) My choker is new by Cae at the current round of ROMP. It is really a collar and comes with an open collar scripted version too. Cae has new pastel gemstone colors and I am wearing the pretty new pastel purple one today. Enchantment ends May 31st and ROMP ends May 26th. I am also wearing more goodies from Powder Pack May- Modish skin and lipstick, #adored eyeshadow, and Slackgirl eyes. 




Dress: Kaithleen's Rapunzel Dress - Fatpack @ Enchantment
Tiara: Eudora 3D Tiara Iron @ Enchantment
Hair: Phoenix::: Tiana Hair V2 [Fitted Mesh] Marketplace
Pose Prop: {NANTRA} Rapunzel @ Enchantment
Choker: Cae :: Dina :: Collar @ROMP
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Tears: Izzie's - CATWA Tears Applier
Skin: Modish:: Vega Skin&lips_PowderPack [Catwa]  Powder Pack May 
Eyeshadow: #adored - sheen shadows - tropical babe edition {catwa} Powder Pack May 
Eyes: Slackgirl:: Moon Eyes Mesh HUD CATWA Powder Pack May 
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Dramatic Eyes & Lashes*  Powder Pack May 


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!