Formal Ball

        This is not actually what I wore, but it is what I wanted to wear. Lesson learned! Don't be so worried if everyone is going...



        This is not actually what I wore, but it is what I wanted to wear. Lesson learned! Don't be so worried if everyone is going to wear the new dress, wear what you want! I was just sure that if I wore it, I would walk in and see 5 other girls wearing the same dress. However the dress I chose- someone else WAS wearing, lol. You can see all the dresses I tried on as I attempted to pick a dress in THIS PLURK. I went to the Blithe Black and White Formal Ball Saturday night with Hiram. We had fun! Today I am showing you the stunning gown from Just Because that was just released at the current round of faMESHed. This dress comes in a modest opaque lace and a racy transparent lace (shown) version.

On Kirsten: 
Gown: Just Because Fleur Gown - FatPack - Lara @ faMESHed
Jewelry: Kunglers Efigenia earrings and bracelet- Obsidian/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Hair: Doe: Posy/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST03 'Peach'


On Hiram: 
Head: CATWA  Jackson
lock&tuft - spudly- no clue what this is, lol
Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body V2.04
Beard: [Deadwool] Full beard - black - V3
Shoes: [Deadwool] Monk shoes - rigged for Slink - black
Jacket: [Deadwool] Peak suit (tux) - jacket - midnight
Pants: [Deadwool] Peak suit (tux) - trousers (slink length) - midnight


Pose: .:.Seil Xpression.:. Wedding - Love of my life


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!