Happy Thanksgiving 2017

        Happy Thanksgiving! In RL today, I cooked for 6 hours, ate for 30 min, and slept for 4 in a tryptophan food coma, lol. In SL, H...




        Happy Thanksgiving! In RL today, I cooked for 6 hours, ate for 30 min, and slept for 4 in a tryptophan food coma, lol. In SL, Hiram, Cindy, and I celebrated Thanksgiving last Monday. We had a great night! We pretended to eat really pretty decor food while we played some family games. Cindy Lu beat the pants off us at Trivia, which is impressive since she is only 4. We also played Thanksgiving Memory Match because I figured we needed a toddler friendly game, but nobody could touch me on that one. I won both the easy and hard edition of the game handedly. After dinner, we went for a family walk with lots of swings (pictured above). Finally, we played Football tag, which was really just tag on a football field texture, lol. I don't think tag had a winner. I pretty much spent the time laughing out loud the whole time as we ran around chasing each other around, lol. I made a family video to show all the fun and you can see more in this PLURK. It was a great week. What did you do in both worlds this holiday? Let me know in the comments.






Thanksgiving 2016
Kirsten's Thanksgiving 2017 Fashion:
Dress: *Just Because* Moka Dress - Merlot - Lara/ Teleport
Shoes: REIGN.- Evenna Heels/ Teleport
Hair: Magika - Excuse Me
Tights: AVICANDY Basic Low-Rise - Licorice
Family Pose: .click. Big Swing
Music in Video: Dream Culture by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Benny Hill Theme Song (lol) Licence for non-commercial use under license “Personal Use Only”




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!