Rich Love

        Collabor 88 opened today and as usual it's full of gorgeous must have designs. I am wearing the new, exclusives from Blu...



        Collabor 88 opened today and as usual it's full of gorgeous must have designs. I am wearing the new, exclusives from Blueberry and Exile that you can find at the event. faMESHed also opened for a new round a week ago and I am wearing the exclusive shoes from Essenz that you can find at the event.  I love how the bow on my shoes and bow on my hair coordinate (plus you guys know I adore bows).  I am also wearing a gorgeous new Kunglers necklace that was just released at We <3 Roleplay




Top: Blueberry - Benny - Side Rolled Tops @ Collabor88 September
Skirt: Blueberry - Penny Skirt - Non-Ripped
Shoes: Essenz - Valencia  @ faMESHed September
Hair: Exile:: Rich Love  @ Collabor88 September
Necklace: Kunglers Nadir necklace - Quartz @ We <3 Roleplay
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Jacqueline
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Soft Shimmer Eyeshadows
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK - Sheer Kiss
Pose: Kirin - Marina Pose 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!