Summerfest

        Summerfest is in full swing and the amount of cute at one event is huge! I am wearing the BOOM outfit, Exile hair, Izzie...




        Summerfest is in full swing and the amount of cute at one event is huge! I am wearing the BOOM outfit, Exile hair, Izzie's wet body and face, and Izzie's wet sunglassess that are all exclusives at the event. I really love all these pieces and parts! My fringe sandals are new by N-core at Uber and I think they are so perfect for summer.







Top: *BOOM* Caged Sports Bra (Maitreya) blush @ Summerfest 
Shorts: *BOOM* Volley Shorts (Maitreya) bubblegum @ Summerfest 
Hair: Exile:: Perfect Places @ Summerfest 
Glassess: Izzie's - Splish Splash Wet Sunglasses (summer) @ Summerfest 
Water Drops: Izzie's - Wet Body & Face @ Summerfest 
Earrings: Yummy Flamingo Earring
Shoes: N-core MAYA "Fatpack" for Maitreya Flat Feet @ Uber
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Pose 1: Le Poppycock *Stay Cool* Paradise Found
Pose 2: Le Poppycock *Stay Cool* Walking on Sunshine


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!