Say You Won't Let Go

        One week left of faMESHed and there are so many great items this round. I adore these N-core shoes that have three differen...



        One week left of faMESHed and there are so many great items this round. I adore these N-core shoes that have three different parts that can texture change. I made mine blue and dark brown and I think it's a pretty combination. It goes really well with my new Kunglers necklace that was just released at Cosmopolitan. You can find this necklace in 5 gorgeous stone combinations. My dressy look is topped off with this beautiful new enVOGUE updo that you can find in the main store. 






Shoes: N-core CLAUDIA @ faMESHed June
Dress: Scandalize. Mina. Maitreya @ faMESHed June
Hair: enVOGUE- Veronica Bento (Materials)/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Yvete necklace - topaz @ Cosmopolitan
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Savannah
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Tattoo: [MINT] - Flowers Tattoo *FREE GIFT* @ Cosmetic Fair
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure GOOD GIRLS MATTE EYESHADOW
Lipstick: Studio Exposure NIGHTCLUB LIPGLOSSY VERS.02
Pose 1: Flash Friendly Poses T8UH 002
Pose 2: AUSHKA&CO-Annie Pose 03_mirrored


What I am Listening To:




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!