Bathing Beauty

        Ok, full disclosure. When I first put this bikini on, I still felt naked and said, OMG, I am not sure I can pull this off...





        Ok, full disclosure. When I first put this bikini on, I still felt naked and said, OMG, I am not sure I can pull this off! I loved the hologram texture but it is soooo tiny. So I decided to ask my guy what he thought and well, he loves it. He reminded me that you don't buy this kind of a swimsuit for yourself- you buy it for the one that is lucky enough to get to look at you. This swimsuit is for him/her. You have to think of this bikini as more of a bow...to be unwrapped, lol. So get yourself to N21 and buy a sexy new BOOM bikini for the one you love! They will thank you for it! 









Bikini: *BOOM* Anse Lazio Bikini  (Maitreya) holo @ N21
Rings: Amala - The Robyn Hand Bracelet and Stacking Rings @ Kustom 9
Hair 1: Doe: Cherry @ Lootbox
Pose 1: Le Poppycock *Stay Cool* Bathing Beauty @ The Liaison Collaborative
Head: CATWA Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Essences Serenity #Pale02 @ Powder Pack June 2017
Eyeshadow: A R T E - Tropical Eyeshadow @ Cosmetic Fair
Hair 2: *ARGRACE* TSUMUGI - Platinum
Pose 2: Le Poppycock *Stay Cool* Quick Dip @ The Liaison Collaborative


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!