Chicago

        Essenz is at faMESHed with the Chicago heels. They have a large chunky heel and 4 wide band straps in the front. These are...



        Essenz is at faMESHed with the Chicago heels. They have a large chunky heel and 4 wide band straps in the front. These are a must have. My hair is new by Doe at The Guardians. I love my new Romper. I saw it in my flickr stream and just had to have it. It is new by Tabou (a new-to-me store) at The Crossroads

        Maitreya updated their body to version 4.0 as a FREE Update. You should have received the update at login, or you can trigger a delivery by detaching and re-wearing your Lara body. If you miss the autodelivery, you can use the redelivery terminal at Maitreya. New features in v4.0 include Bento rigged hands with hand poses in the HUD, and new nail shapes.





Shoes: Essenz - Chicago @ faMESHed April
Hair: Doe: Randy @ The Guardians
Outfit: TABOU. Naomi Romper(Maitreya)- Khol @ The Crossroads
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Skin: Amara beauty - Powder Pack March 2017 - Brooke Beauty Kit
Pose: Everglow Afternoon


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!