Final Day to Reserve Your March Powder Pack!

        As I write this, you have about 7 hours left to order your March Powder Pack at only 1500L. After that they will double in p...



        As I write this, you have about 7 hours left to order your March Powder Pack at only 1500L. After that they will double in price and you will be sad after you see all the amazingness in all of our unboxing videos and want all the things! I am super excited for two reasons. 1) I am on Spring Break in RL and that means that I will be able to stay up tonight and make my unboxing video! 2) Mochi (owner of Pink Fuel) put out a teaser picture that is STUNNING and I can't wait to get my hands on whatever she made for this pack!




        If that does not make you RUN to reserve your Powder Pack, I am not sure what will. GORGEOUS! I can't wait! Remember with Marketplace, you can not only reserve your own copy- you can also buy one for a friend. See you all in a few hours when I post my unboxing video! 





Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!