Closet Heaven

        If I died and went to heaven, I truly believe this is pretty much exactly how it would look. Gorgeous, ornate closet filled w...



        If I died and went to heaven, I truly believe this is pretty much exactly how it would look. Gorgeous, ornate closet filled with clothes, shoes, and jewelry and topped off with a stunning chandelier. This is one of the two RARE items in the Reign Arcade March 2017 set, Chanel's Closet. The other RARE is the outfit I am wearing. There are also lots of common dresses and shoes in this set, 28 to collect- 2 Rare. Make sure to visit Reign at Arcade March 2017. 



      I am also wearing a new Kungler's necklace that you can find at The Crossroads





REIGN.- CHANEL'S CLOSET (DECORATED) #1 RARE @ Arcade March 2017
REIGN.- Chanel No1 Outfit (Maitreya) RARE  @ Arcade March 2017
REIGN.- OBERLIN HEELS (SLINK)- BLUSH- #16 @ Arcade March 2017
(Yummy) Spring Rings- Daisies @ Arcade March 2017
(Kunglers) Elaine necklace - Quartz @ The Crossroads
Magika - Take Flight
CATWA Destiny 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Glam Affair - Zoella Applier ( Catwa ) America 01 @ Tres Chic
Lipstick: Pink Fuel CATWA LIPSTICK Applier - Fresh Lip Tints/ Teleport



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!