Romeo and Juliet at the Basilique Playhouse

The Basilique Playhouse is showing Romeo and Juliet and there are six upcoming showings of the musical over the next two months. I enjo...


The Basilique Playhouse is showing Romeo and Juliet and there are six upcoming showings of the musical over the next two months. I enjoyed my viewing. The play is a musical with choreographed dance numbers divided into 10 scenes and the actors act out the various highlights of Shakespear's famous play through movement and music. There are four actors, Canary Beck (Romeo and sometimes Juliet), Syn Witchwood (Mercutio and sometimes Juliet), Gwen Cosgrove (Count Paris), and Sonia Yeu (Tybalt). Harvey Crabsticks is the mind behind the production and works behind the scenes. 


I enjoyed the fashion that I saw in the play. In the picture of Romeo and Juliet above, Juliet is wearing the Ideya dress from Maai

Upcoming Performance Dates and Times:
Saturday, January 11        1pm SLT
Sunday, January 19          12pm SLT
Saturday, January 25        1pm SLT
Saturday, February 1        1pm SLT
Saturday, February 8        1pm SLT
Friday, February 14          1pm SLT



Teleport to the Basilique Playhouse

On Juliet:
Dress: Maai Ideya Mesh Dress White  on MP

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi whose skin and hair on your av please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know. I think the hair is Truth, but I went looking for it and did not see it. These are not my avatars. They are the actor and actress in the play being shown at the Basilique. You could IM Canary Beck or Syn Witchwood to get the rest of the fashion details on Juliet.

      Delete
    2. Hmm, I never even thought about writing down style details for Romeo + Juliet! The avatar used by Juliet (I presume that's what Anon is looking for), is Snow Rabbit by Shirosaugi Noel: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/131442. Her hair, you are right, is from Truth (Brandy - Caramel). An well spotted on the dress: Maai's Ideya. Glad you enjoyed the play, and thank you for the mention on your blog!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!